Most items may be returned within 7 days of receipt for a full refund. They must be returned at the customer’s expense in their original packaging and must meet the following conditions:
- Product should be new and in resellable condition.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging.
- SALE items are NOT returnable.
- Special order items are NOT returnable.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) must be requested from B&E Medical within 7 days of delivery of the product.
- Once an RMA has been received, products must be returned within 7 days.
For hygienic reasons, the following products are non-returnable:
- Toliet Seat Risers
- Bath and Shower Equipment
- Wound Care
- Compression Stockings
- Cushions and Mattresses
- Any item that does not have original packaging
- Any item on which the seal or packaging has been opened or broken
The following products will be charged a 10% restocking fee for returns.
- Manual / Power Stretchers
- Cardiac Monitors
- Lift Chairs
- Hospital Beds
- Special Order Items
It is important to us that all of our products and services meet the highest standards. If an item is received and is damaged, please contact us immediately (within 3 days of delivery). We will replace or refund your money for the damaged item.
All products and items must be shipped prepaid by the customer.
RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA)
All returned products require a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Returns received without an RMA number will not be credited.
- PLEASE NOTE: Products returned without an RMA number will be refused at our facility and will be returned to the sender. B&E Medical will charge a 10% restocking fee plus applicable shipping charges for shipments refused by the customer.
- You may also call us at 210-731-8390 or email us at CustomerService@bemedsupply.com to request an RMA number. Please include your name, date purchased, invoice number and the item you are returning.
Should your item require warranty service or is missing parts, please first contact the manufacturer warranty service department. If your item is not repaired to your satisfaction, B&E Medical will work with you to obtain an appropriate solution.
Once your return item is received, B&E Medical will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 20 days.